Day Tour Casablanca to Fez with Volubilis Sightseeing
Day Tour from Casablanca to Fez with Volubilis Sightseeing
Pick up From Hotels , Airbnb or from the Port of Casablanca ; this amazing Journey Including the visit of the ancient Roman Ruins Volubilis and the largest walled Medina in the Arab World & depending the start time you may enjoy a tour of Hassan II Mosque the largest in Africa and the visit the Famous Rick's Cafe .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide in Fez
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Volubilis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volubilis, Morocco
the ruined Roman city of Volubilis is the best-preserved archaeological site in Morocco. Its most amazing features are the many beautiful mosaics preserved in situ, and it was declared a Unesco World Heritage site in 1997.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Medina of Fez, Fes 30000 Morocco
guided tour of the medina, one of the worlds largest walled in cities. You will explore the narrow streets lined with fresh fruit, mounds of spices, intricately woven Berber carpets and many other art objects of Morocco. A visit to the Kings Palace, the tanneries, and potters are just a few places you will experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Port de Pêche, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.