Day tour from Brasov to Sighisoara and Viscri
You'll met your English speaking guide in The Council Square by the water fountain at 9am.
In this adventure you'll discover Romania's unbeatable mix of Medieval World charm and vibrant natural beauties. In this escorted day tour ( 7 people max ) you'll visit Viscri Fortified Church and astonishing Sighisoara Citadel. These escorted small-group day trip will invite you to discover two of the most important tourist attractions of Romania. You'll visit Viscri, an authentic Transylvanian village, and the oldest fortified church in Transylvania UNESCO world heritage. Walking in Viscri village is like going back in time! After Viscri, you'll visit Sighisoara, UNESCO world heritage and Vlad the Impaler birthplace. You will visit The Clock Tower, The Church from the Hill and the house where Vlad the Impaler was born! Lunch can be arranged in Sighisoara medieval town at your request ( not included ). Return to Brasov around 6pm.
Free transfer to your hotel or Brasov train station.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver/ Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Sighisoara Historic Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Meeting point in the Council Square at the water fountain by 9 am.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Sighisoara Historic Center, Piata Cetatii Nr.1 Center of Sighisoara, Sighisoara 545400 Romania
Visit Sighisoara medieval town - UNESCO world heritage and Vlad the Impaler birthplace. So resplendent are Sighişoara’s pastel-coloured buildings, stony lanes and medieval towers, you’ll rub your eyes in disbelief. Fortified walls encircle Sighişoara’s lustrous merchant houses, now harbouring cafes, hotels and craft shops. Visit Sighisoara medieval town including The Clock Tower, The Church on the Hill and the house where Vlad the Impaler was born.
Walking along the wall that surrounds Sighisoara citadel we admire the five centuries-old houses along with the towers erected by various guilds of the citadel, from which the Shoemakers, Tailors and Tin Makers Guilds towers are the most impressive. We visit the Church on the Hill but not before climbing the 175 covered steps which were built in 1642 in order to make easier access for the schoolchildren's.
Traditional lunch can be arranged in Sighisoara medieval town at Dracula House Restaurant!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Viscri Fortified Church, Viscri 507039 Romania
Visit Viscri, an authentic Transylvanian village and the oldest fortified church in Transylvania and UNESCO world heritage site. Walking through this enchanting village is like going back in time! Even Prince Charles of Wales, attracted by the beauty of this area, bought a house here a few years ago.
With a medieval fortification at its heart and bucolic meadows in its surrounds, Viscri epitomises the romance of rural Transylvania. Flowing from Viscri’s medieval fortified church are cobbled lanes flanked by rows of cornflower-blue houses. The only sounds are the rattle of horse-drawn carts and the clank of a blacksmith’s workshop. Viscri village remains one of the best-preserved Saxon villages in Romania. Have a walk through the village and discover a cultural and natural landscape which disappeared in most parts of Europe.
Time allocated for taking pictures and walking through the village. Your guide will lead you to the best spots!
Departure Point :Brasov Main Square, Centrul Vechi, Brașov, Romania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.