Day tour from Milan: Lake Como & Bellagio with Cruise in a Small-group tour
Lake Como is the third largest lake in Italy. It has been a popular place of retreat of aristocrats and wealthy people since the roman times. Today, in fact, it is a famous place where celebrities spend their summer vacations. The particularity of the lake is that it has a unique “Y” shape. When you will take the boat, from here you will be able to admire the beautiful villas of celebrities. Certainly, this land is beautiful… magnificent ridges are harmoniously combined here with waters of the crystal-clear lake and the human touch in the form of refined architectural constructions and centuries of history are waiting to reveal their secrets.
per adult from
What's included :
- • Train Tickets from Milan to Varenna and from Como to Milan
- • Professional Guide full day at disposal
- • Cruise from Varenna to Bellagio and Como ( 2h30m)
What's excluded :
- pick up from your hotel ( on request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Varenna, Varenna, Lake Como, Lombardy
Meet our guide at the Central Station in Milan and travel to Como Lake, in one hour you will reach Varenna, a fishermen village of Lake Como.
It is a quiet little town far from the hustle and bustle of the city, where you can enjoy the sunshine and the peace while walking through the town.
A small walk here and then take the boat to Bellagio. Bellagio is known as the Pearl of the Como Lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bellagio, Bellagio, Lake Como, Lombardy
Once you reach Bellagio, a place which has been famed for its charm and beauty since the 16th Century, you will experience breathtaking views, called the “Pearl of Lake Como” for its unique colored houses and colorful flowerbeds. Here you can find many beautiful villas that overlook the lake and in the background have the Alps.
Free time for lunch in a typical Trattoria here by the lake and time for shopping, Como lake is famous especially for silk and once you are ready our guide will take you for a romantic cruise on the lake. (about 2h30m).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Como, Como, Lake Como, Lombardy
During the cruise, you can admire the lakeside villas of celebrities, including the one owned by George Clooney! A cruise on the lake reaching the city of Como. Enjoy a guided tour of the city center and the Duomo. This incredible church, completed in 1770 took four-hundred years to build, but nonetheless remains true to its original Gothic design. Some free time here and then the guide will escort you back to Milan by train.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Central Station area, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.