Day Tour from Prague to Cesky Krumlov with English Guide
Česky Krumlov Full day Trip from Prague Including transfer, Expert live guide service, and entrance to the Krumlov Castle.
Český Krumlov, a medieval town in South Bohemia, retains its fairytale-like atmosphere to these days and is well-deserving of its inclusion on UNESCO's list of cultural heritage sites. Our guide will lead you through the narrow, winding streets of the historical center, filled with Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque buildings from the times of the Rožmberk, Eggenberg and Schwarzenberg noble families. Next, you will have free time to explore city on your own. Finally, you will visit the local castle, the second largest castle in the Czech Republic, filled with ancient furniture, artwork, tapestries and exquisitely adorned weapons.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Castle Royal gardens
Courtyards of the Castle
Medieval City Centre
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Prague
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.