Day tour from Rome Siena San Gimignano Tenuta Torciano Winery include lunch
The picturesque, well-preserved medieval town of Siena lies in scenic hill just south of Florence, between the Chianti area and Maremma. Siena is a treasure trove of art, pageantry and architecture. Visit Giovanni Pisano's wonderful black-and-white Gothic Cathedral and tour the Palazzo Pubblico; the climb up to the bell Tower - Torre del Mangia - rewards the visitor with a great view over the city. If you're there at the beginning of July or in the middle of August, try not to miss the world - famous Palio horse race, a tradition dating from the Renaissance, that takes place in the Piazza del Campo, a marvellous, sloping plaza in the shape of a half-shell whose circumference is topped on race day with a layer of dirt to create a track. Visit San Gimignano a wonderful tuscan village.
Including your lunch and wine tasting at Torciano When you visit Tenuta Torciano Winery, you will totally immerse yourself in Italian culture, together with a Tuscan family consisting of 15 generations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine Tasting at Tenuta Torciano
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Torciano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
The historic centre of Siena has been declared by UNESCO a World Heritage Site. It is one of the nation's most visited tourist attractions, with over 163,000 international arrivals in 2008. Siena is famous for its cuisine, art, museums, medieval cityscape and the Palio, a horse race held twice a year.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town in the province of Siena, Tuscany, north-central Italy. Known as the Town of Fine Towers, San Gimignano is famous for its medieval architecture, unique in the preservation of about a dozen of its tower houses, which, with its hilltop setting and encircling walls, form "an unforgettable skyline".Within the walls, the well-preserved buildings include notable examples of both Romanesque and Gothic architecture, with outstanding examples of secular buildings as well as churches. The Palazzo Comunale, the Collegiate Church and Church of Sant' Agostino contain frescos, including cycles dating from the 14th and 15th centuries. The "Historic Centre of San Gimignano" is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The town also is known for saffron, the Golden Ham, and its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone hillsides of the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
If you are a lover of all things Italian, specifically the Tuscan region, Tenuta Torciano Winery & Winetasting School is the ideal destination for you.
The winery is situated in the heart of Tuscany, 35 minutes from Florence and 20 minutes from Siena, surrounded by beautiful rolling hills and a succession of unique greenery that features towering cypress trees, long stretches of beautiful vineyards, olive groves, forests of oaks and lovely villages.
When you visit Tenuta Torciano Winery, you will totally immerse yourself in Italian culture, together with a Tuscan family consisting of 15 generations of wine producers. Here you will experience warm hospitality and additional Tuscan traditions handed down from father to son, exemplifying the simple and good in life.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup in hotels to Rome cityVery important name Hotel or ApartmentB&B IN ROME
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.