Day tour from Tirana to Karavasta Lagoon - birdwatching program
This tour is dedicated to all nature lovers, animal observation and photography. You will take you to discover the Laguna Karavasta Albania for a photographic birdwatching session. You will meet two main bird species: the Dalmatian pelican bird and the flamingos. Karavasta lagoon is a oasis of biodiversity, between wetlands, floodplains, salt marshes, coastal dunes, pine forests and reeds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up/ Drop off
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 2 persons.
- Entry/Admission - Parku Kombetar Divjake-Karavasta
What's excluded :
- All not mentioned at the section ''included''
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parku Kombetar Divjake-Karavasta, Rruga e Divjakes, Lushnje Albania
Parku Kombetar Divjake-Karavasta
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.