Day tour from Tirana to Ohrid - Best attractions around Lake Ohrid
Get on the board of this tour and discover another part of Albania. You will travel to Ohrid from Tirana on our comfortable means of transport. First you will visit the castle of the city and the St. John church. Then you will walk around the old “city of lights”. Ohrid is where the architecture and nature incorporate themselves to make an outstanding view. To make sure you are not missing anything in the area, you will visit the monastery of Sveti Naum and before turning to Tirana, you will also visit the albanian side of lake Ohrid.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry tickets to: the Fortress of Samuil
- Entry Tickets to: John of Kaneo church
- Entry Tickets to: the St Naum Monastery
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 2 persons
What's excluded :
- Pick up/Drop off
- All not mentioned in ''included''
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ohrid, Ohrid, Southwestern Region
Departure Point :Skanderbeg Square, Plaza Tirana, Sheshi Skender Beu, Tiranë 1001, Albania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.