Day tour from Warsaw: Wieliczka salt mine and Cracow
On this tour you will discover 2 Unesco World Heritage sites: Cracow Old Town and Wieliczka salt mine.
Transport is usually by train. However, in case of last minute bookings - it may be a minibus. Train tickets to Cracow will be sent to you by e-mail or delivered to your hotel/accommodation. The local guide will pick you up at the train station in Cracow and will show you the magnificent Old Town where you will have some free time. Then you will discover Wawel hill with the Royal Castle and the Cathedral where Polish kings were buried.
The next step with be the visit of the salt mine in Wieliczka - a unique place that attracts tourists from all over the world. You will participate in a guided visit and will have a chance to admire salt chambers, chapels, sculptures and monuments made by the miners. The guide will tell you about the long history of this place - over 700 years!
After the visit you come back to Cracow to take the evening train to Warsaw.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified tour guide and also tour driver.
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
You will visit the Wawel hill with the Royal Castle, the Old Town and the market square in Cracow.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
You will participate in group guided visit of the salt mine in Wieliczka, admiring its most beautiful chambers and sculptures made of salt.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/accommodation within Warsaw
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.