day tour full day Giza pyramids Skakkara Memphis Dahshour red bent pyramids
8 hour full day Giza pyramids Skakkara step pyramids Memphis first capital of ancinet Egypt , Dahshour red and bent pyramids
Enjoy a flexible mix of guided tours and free time to explore Three dramatically different sites offer a fascinating perspective Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable Convenient pickup and drop-off at Cairo and Giza hotels
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- entry fees tickets
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Bent Pyramid
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
8 , 9 or 10 am pick up time
professional Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel either in Cairo or Giza , to start your full day tour to The complex of Giza pyrmaids , One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome. At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx which face of king Chephren and body of lion represent the strength .
the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren and the wishing well
then optional stop for lunch
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
tour to Memphis, Egypt’s first Capital until the end of the old kingdom 3200 B.C. with colossal statue of king Ramses hte second , Close to Memphis, After that we will drive to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. Then proceed to visit Dahshur where the first true pyramid was built by king Senefru the founder of the Fourth dynasty and you will visit the bent pyramid and the red pyramid. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bent Pyramid, Al-Haram Dahshur Egypt
Dahsur Pyramid was built by king Snefru 2613 BC, after the step, King Snefru (2680-2656 B.C), the founder of the IV Dynasty, was the first to choose the area to build his royal tomb, as it was close to the capital, Memphis.
He first built the southern Pyramid, or what we call today the Bent Pyramid. The architect actually made a mistake when building this Pyramid, not realising it until the height reached about 48m (with an angle of 54 degrees). He changed his original plans to make it safer (hoping to prevent what had happened at Meidum), and finished it by modifying the angle to just 43 degrees! And that is the reason behind the strange shape of this Pyramid and why, today, it is called the Rhomboid or Bent Pyramid. Analysing the reason behind the change, Egyptologists think that the angle of 54 degrees was going to result in a very huge and high Pyramid, which would have been very unstable, especially when cracks started to appear, which were later filled with gypsum.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.