Day Tour: Giza pyramids & Sphinx & Sakkara and Memphis& Camel
Experience the grandeur of the Great Pyramids, Sphinx and other pharaonic wonders on a full-day tour from Cairo. Gaze at the three pyramids, including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, at Giza; and opt to head inside any of these burial tombs, ride a camel or visit the Solar Boat Museum. After seeing the Sphinx and ruined Valley Temple, continue to Sakkara, home to the stepped Djoser pyramid. Admire this timeworn tomb, Egypt’s oldest pyramid, and more; and then explore the remains of ancient Egypt’s 5,000-year capital at nearby Memphis.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Your day tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel, meet your Egyptologist guide who will accompany you to the different sites. First visit the Giza pyramids and Sphinx is a dream of many people all over the world. Enjoy visiting the only one that still survives of the seven wonders of the ancient world: the Great pyramid of King Khufu (Cheops) 4600 years old. The guide will provide you with all the history and information about the pyramids. Drive to the 2nd and 3rd pyramids, and then you will stop at the area of the Panorama: an excellent place for photos of the 3 pyramids together. See the fascinating Sphinx: the largest statue in Ancient Egypt carved of one single piece of limestone. You will also visit the Valley temple to learn about how the Pharaohs were mummified and mummification. During the visit the guide will make sure that you will have enough time to take photos, enjoy some of the options such as going inside the burial chamber of any of the pyramids, having fun and enjoy a camel ride at the edge of Sahara or visit the solar boat museum (all options at additional cost) leaving the area, you will realize that the experience exceeded your expectations. You may like to visit a Papyrus institute to see how this genuine artwork is produced. Half an hour of driving, visit the area of Sakkara: the main necropolis during the old kingdom. There you will visit the complex of the Step Pyramid: the oldest pyramid and stone structure in the Ancient times 2800 B.C. explore the area accompanied by your guide and enter one of the tombs of the nobles to see how the daily life of the ancient Egyptians was reflected on the tomb walls. Memphis: the 1st and oldest capital city of Egypt 3100 B.C. you will enjoy the open-air museum of the city including the 2nd largest Sphinx, the colossus of the great pharaoh Ramses 2nd and many other antiquities. After this wonderful tour, you will return back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
YOUR HOTEL IN CAIRO OR GIZA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.