Day-tour in Sapa
You will only decide the exact route of your trek on the day when you meet your guide. This allows you to choose a trek which suits your ability and interests. Your guide will be able to advise you on the best routes and places of interest. Some routes may not be available due to adverse weather conditions, but your guide will be able to advise you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
This trek will take you from Sapa towards the Muong Hoa Valley which showcases magnificent views of rice paddies which ripple across the mountains. From here, you will follow the trails to Y Linh Ho Village to meet some of the Black H’mong community. You will then trek through the rice paddies, which will either be vibrant green or golden brown depending on the season, towards Lao Chai Village. When you reach the village, you can enjoy a delicious lunch in a Hmong house overlooking the Muong Hoa River. You will get a taste of Black Hmong culture as you see the people busy with tasks of daily life in the mountains. Next, you will cross a suspension bridge and pass through Lao Chai Village on the way to the Tay village of Ta Van. In Ta Van, you can meet the local people and find out about the Tay culture before being collected for the return to Sapa by either motorbike or minibus.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.