Day Tour Kathmandu Valley
Kathmandu is named after the Kastamandap temple present in the heart of the city. Kathmandu valley includes two other districts of Nepal namely Patan and Bhaktapur. Kathmandu valley has many historical and religious site of Nepal.
The city is influenced by both Hindu and Buddhist religion. So there are many famous religious sites present in the city like Swayambhu, The beautiful fluttering of prayer flags in Swayambhu and Boudha will make you feel at peace. The view of Kathmandu city from the top of the Swayabhu is dazzling. The streets of Boudha are filled with the positive energy form many Buddhist monasteries in the area. Pashupatinath is main temple of Hindu religion where Lord Shiva is worshiped. Patan Durbar Square is the old palace of the Malla King in ancient time. It is full of art and architecture and now concerted to museum which gives you a insight in history of patan Durbar.
per adult from
9 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide English speaking tour guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley (Swayambhunath and Boudhanath, Pashupatinath Temple & Patan durbar square)
We will have a sightseeing trip to some of the significant spots enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Sites. You will visit places like Swayambhunath (Monkey temple) lying on the hill holds Buddha’s eyes on the four sides of the stupa; Pashupatinath temple, a well-known Hindu temple devoted to Lord Shiva and is located on the coast of the sacred Bagmati River; Boudhanath, another largest Buddhist stupa on the earth; and Patan Durbar Square which allures visitors with its antique royal palace where the Malla Kings of Lalitpur once resided.
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Any Hotel
Departure Time :Everyday 9 AM to 3 PM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.