Day Tour Lisbon
This comprehensive private tour will provide our guests with the most Lisbon has to offer in terms of culture, history, monuments and sightseeing. Our knowledgeable certified driver-guides will escort and provide all the information about the different topics related to this spectacular tour. The pick up will be at place in Lisbon designated by the guest. This tour usually takes from 6 to 8 hours and transportation will be provided using highly comfortable Mercedes Benz vehicles with WiFi onboard and bottled waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- WiFi onboard
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque das Nacoes, Avenida Dom Joao II 13B, Lisbon 1990-998 Portugal
Expo98 is where the 1998 World Fair took place, now called “Parque das Nações”, it is the most recent district/quarter of the city of Lisbon where you can admire some of the most beautiful marvels of modern architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
The oldest quarter of Lisbon dates back to the time of the Moors’ conquest of the city. We will explore the narrow cobblestone alleys and streets where the facades of traditional houses are covered with beautiful tiles, an Arabian heritage in the Iberian Peninsula. Lisbon Cathedral (built in 1448) and the Church of St. Anthony also in this area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
“Baixa Pombalina” with its urban and geometric architectural plan, it became the model used in the construction of other new cities, especially in the New World Here we will visit the famous squares “Praça do Comércio” and “Rossio”, Rua Augusta (the most important pedestrian street in Portugal, with its famous Arch of Triumph.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Eduardo VII, Av. Sidonio Pais, Lisbon 1070-051 Portugal
Parque Eduardo Sétimo:On our way to “Parque Eduardo VII we will drive through “Avenida da Liberdade”, Lisbon’s Champs d’Élysées, one of the most beautiful avenues in the world. Besides the unique green vegetation it is also famous for its national and international brand name shops, a paradise for glamorous shopping sprees. We will pass by the most imposing monument in Lisbon, a tribute to one of Portugal’s biggest national heroes, Marquis de Pombal. As we arrive at the top of “Parque Eduardo VII”, we can admire the wonderful view of the city and of the Tagus River.Ponte 25 de Abril e Monumento do Cristo Rei.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Belem, Belem, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Belem is the district/quarter of Lisbon that is dedicated to the great Portuguese explorers of the 15th and 16th centuries. Portugal was the first globalized country in the world with the arrival of its explorers to all continents. The Portuguese empire became one of the largest in the history of humanity. The majestic monuments that we find here are a reflection of the golden era in the history of Portugal: “
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
Mosteiro dos Jeronimos”, Tower of Belem, and the Monument of the Discoveries with the statues of the great Portuguese sailors and explorers, Pedro Alvares Cabral, Vasco da Gama among others. Finally, there is a must visit to the famous
“Pasteis de Belem”, one of Portugal´s most typical pastries/sweets.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chiado, Lisbon Portugal
The bohemian quarter of Chiado was devastated by a terrible fire in 1988 and was the object of a careful reconstruction project led by the Portuguese architect Álvaro de Sisa Vieira. It is without a doubt the busiest district in Lisbon. It is here that the streets “Rua do Carmo” and “Rua Garrett”, where we can find Café “A Brasileira” (with a statue of the poet and writer Fernando Pessoa, a regular client of this café), come alive everyday!
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our customers at designated places of their choice (hotels, apartments, airport, train stations, etc)Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2018 - 9/1/2050
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- For travelers with normal health condition
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.