Day tour Namo Buddha
Namo Buddha Tour is another most important Buddhist pilgrimage site located 40 km southeast of Kathmandu valley in Kavre district. The main stupa at the hilltop is world heritage monuments of UNESCO from where visitors can enjoy the great views of mountains and green fields. Namo Buddha means “Greetings to the Lord Buddha”. Buddhist mythology contains an interesting story related to this place depicting as a great symbol of human sacrifice at its highest level.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation all the tour
- Licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- Your lunch, breakfast, dinner
- your preferences and nature
- Entry/Admission - Namo Buddha (Stupa)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Namo Buddha (Stupa), Kathmandu Nepal
A long time in the past, many immeasurable eons ago, our teacher the perfect Buddha was practicing on the path of learning. Below is the story of how he was overcome with compassion when he saw a tigress tormented by starvation and offered his body to her without a moment’s hesitation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers who are staying inside the ring road places such as Thamel, Lazimpat, Jhamsikhel etc..Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.