Day Tour of Arlington Virginia
This five hour Arlington, VA afternoon tour includes stops at popular sites including the Marine War Memorial, Air Force Memorial, Arlington Mansion/House, Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers where you can see the changing of the guard, and the Eternal Flame at the John Fitzgerald Kennedy grave site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up/drop off for parties of 4 or more, upon request
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board from a professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach/minivan
- Entry/Admission - The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Entry/Admission - Arlington House - The Robert E. Lee Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Air Force Memorial
- Entry/Admission - John F. Kennedy Grave Site
- Entry/Admission - Women in Military Service for America Memorial
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial, Arlington Blvd. and Meade St, Arlington, VA 22211
Travelers will have the opportunity to see the iconic raising of the 60 foot flag atop of mount Surabasi on the island of Iwo Jima.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA 22211
Travelers will get to see the changing of the guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier every 30 minutes (Summer) and every hour (Winter).
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Arlington House - The Robert E. Lee Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA 22211
The Arlington House is available during Summer months for tours.Travelers will get the opportunity to have a glimpse of what life was like living in this estate prior to the Civil War.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: 1 Air Force Memorial Dr, Arlington, VA 22204-4586
From the Air Force Memorial, travelers will have the opportunity to see Washington DC, the Pentagon, and the side where Flight 77 crashed into on 9/11.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: John F. Kennedy Grave Site, 1 Sheridan Dr, Arlington, VA 22211
Travelers will have the opportunity to pay respect at the grave site of President Kennedy, his brothers Joe, R F Kennedy, Senator Edward Kennedy, his wife Jacqueline and their 2 children buried alongside them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Women in Military Service for America Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA 22201
Travelers will get to see the sacrifice and contribution of women in the military since the foundation of this nation.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels,and Metro stations in the greater dc area for family of 4 or more.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Arlington Cemetery, Arlington, VA 22209, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face mask available for purchase upon request for $5.00
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.