Day Tour of Hustai National Park
Visit Hustai National Park, home to the Takhi (Przewalski wild horses), to see the endangered horse species roaming freely on rolling hills of beautiful Mongolia along with other wildlife animals. The Park covers a vast area providing visitors a variety of outdoor activities to enjoy, including Takhi and bird watching, hiking, horseback riding, photography, and ancient ruin sight-seeing...etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking Local guide
- Ground transportation Included
- Entry/Admission - Hustai National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Optional activity cost
- Travel Insurance
- At 9 o'clock in the morning, your guide and driver will pick you up from your downtown Ulaanbaatar hotel and drive to Hustai National Park which is located approximately 95 kilometers (60 miles) west of Ulaanbaatar. You will travel on better conditioned asphalt roads for a couple of hours before reaching your destination. Along the way, see nomadic tents sprawling on beautiful landscape outside of Ulaanbaatar and get a first glimpse of nomadic lifestyle.
After arriving at Hustai National Park, take your time to explore extraordinary scenic spots where Asian wild horses graze, which is a result of the conservation program reintroduced by a group from the Netherlands in the framework of an international project. Later, a simple lunch will be provided. After lunch at the park, you will visit a local horseman family. There, you could experience their way of life, their culture, and traditions. A free trial of horseback riding is included. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your Ulaanbaatar hotel where this loving day trip ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.