Day Tour of Patan & Bhaktapur Valley
We have local guide to take you to this tour who gives you a great information about the culture, history and local living in Nepal.
In addition, we are, Nepal Based Travel Company. We ensure 100% Customer Care and Professionally Guided trip. Our tours are Carefully Designed. We provide deluxe private vehicle to comfort your tour drive, and flexibility on the tour.
Once booked, your trip is Guarantee to Run. Best Price Guaranteed. Advanced Adventures is Responsible Travel Company.
Advanced Adventure has been fully connected with social organization of Nepal called Pioneer Foundation Nepal. We have been helping in the rural school with setting up their computer class, library, providing them sports materials, sanitation and clean up campaign of Gorkha and mountain region in Nepal.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Tips to driver and local guide( Culturally Expected)
- Cost of Food and Beverage etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Patan Durbar Square, situated in the center of Patan city, also known as Lalitpur, houses the residence of the former Patan royal family. Patan Durbar Square and its surroundings is good specimen of ancient Newari architecture.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square is an assortment of pagoda and shikhara-style temples grouped around a fifty-five-window palace of brick and wood. The square is part of a charming valley as it highlights the idols of ancient kings perched on top of stone monoliths, the guardian deities looking out from their sanctuaries, the wood carvings in very place - struts, lintels, tympanums, gateways and windows – all seem to form a well-orchestrated Symphony.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Kathmandu
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.