Day Tour of Pompeii Herculaneum and wine tasting
Day tour of Pompei , Herculaneum and wine tasting From Naples, Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi Ravello or Salerno. Depatr From your hotel or apartment at 9:00am to do a full day tour of Pompei and Herculaneum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- This tour was founded on the desire to cross the famous tradition and quality of the products of the Campania Region with its most famous places of interest such us Pompeii and Herculaneum. Historic and culture of this land is a taste of the most famous wine of the wineries that are located on the slopes of Vesuvius.
Pompeii: city famous for archeological sities that have broth to the forefront in the world. Famous since antiquity given by the port, centre of the city and of the trade with the word. The eruption of Vesuvius is Roman times has buried the city. Since 1997 the Pompei archeological excavations have become part of the artistic heritage of UNESCO to preserve the integrity and historic charm.
Herculaneum: After Pompei you continue the tour on the history of this area with a stop in Herculaneum, another area was touched by the Vesuvius eruption. After Herculaneum you have a wonderful wine tasting in a local wine cellar.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- HEALT PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19. For our and your safety, we inform you that our company follow all the health protocols against COVID-19, all our vehicles are sanitised every day. Our Drivers and guided every 2 weeks are subject to serological tests and during the service they will wear mask and gloves. To maintain social distance, each vehicles( for vehicles up to 8 seats ) can carry up to 4 passengers plus driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.