Day Tour of Tuscany from Rome - 12 Hours (private cab)
Take a break from the chaos of Rome with a Tuscan holiday. The tour focuses on the famous Val D’Orcia region, visiting the hill towns of Montepulciano and Pienza. This tour is for you! Rome, Etruscan town of Montepulciano. Next stop Pienza. You will hear how this World Heritage site was conceived by Pope Pius II as “utopian village” and get information on sites you may want to visit Pienza is a small town so you will go off on your own and take some time to wander around, enjoying ancient architecture and views of the countryside.
Pienza's most important product, pecorino cheese, in one of the many artisan food stores around the town. With full bags packed with wine and cheese, back to Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- German language (If available at the moment of booking)
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Val d'Orcia, Italy
Enjoy this full-day tour throughout the Val d'Orcia area in Tuscany.
Visit some worldwide medieval towns like Pienza and Montepulciano and admire the amazing natural landscape
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.