Day Tour Ouarzazate, Full Day Trip Atlras Mountains, Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
Excursion of Ouarzazate is also considered as an excursion of the thousand Kasbahs. A good way to escape the noise of Marrakech and refresh your soul.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maroc, centre cld، Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
Tizi N'Tichka, the highest mountain pass in the Atlas. This excursion takes place on the High Atlas on an impressive mountain road which zigzags its way past numerous Berber village up to the 7,350 ft. Beyond the High Atlas, a different landscape of semi-desert punctuated by Kasbahs and small houses of mud and straw, these contrast vividly with small green fields and occasional palm groves which spring up alongside the river on road to Ouarzazat, a modern town on The edge of the Sahara, built by the Frenchman, has a garrison post visits include the old residence of the Pacha El Glaoui, the Taourirt Kasbah and Ait Ben Haddou, which is an ancient picturesque hill village popular with film makers. One can usually visit the Atlas Studios, just before Ouarzazat, where many movies have been made over sixty years.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Hôtel Ali, Rue Moulay Ismail, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
contact us for you to benefit from the pickup service from your hotel or Riad, Marrakech.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.