Day tour out of Vilnius: Paneriai holocaust park,Trakai castle, Kaunas
Day tour out of Vilnius to see most interesting surounding sites, from different time and history periods.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Trakai Island Castle Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pazaislis Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paneriai (Ponar), Agrastu 17, Vilnius Lithuania
Tour will start from any hotel in Vilnius, head to Paneriai memorial park, where thousands of Jews from Wilna were killed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trakai Island Castle Museum, Kestucio Str. 4, Trakai 21104 Lithuania
After the holocaust site tour will head to second capital of Lithuania, where today the most beautyfull castle in the Europe stands, on the island in the lake. Here will be the possibility to have lunch in traditional Karaim restaurant, or make boat trip around the lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pazaislis Monastery, T. Masiulio G. 31, Kaunas, Kaunas 52436 Lithuania
Stop at one of the most impressive baroque monastery's in Baltic states
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kaunas Castle, Pilies g. 17, Kaunas 44275 Lithuania
After the monastery the tour will continue to Kaunas, to see the main sites in the old part of the town
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any guest accommodation place in Vilnius
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.