Day Tour to Aswan from Luxor by Bus
Full-day tour from Luxor to Aswan visiting Edfu, Kom Ombo, Phila Temples, and Aswan Dam. Includes all transfers, entry fees, tour guide, lunch, and snacks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus at Edfu
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
After a 7:00 am pick-up from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor, you will be transferred by private a/c vehicle to Edfu City, where you will visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. The Temple of Edfu is an ancient Egyptian temple located on the West Bank of the Nile in the city of Edfu around an 1 hour south of Luxor It was known in Greco-Roman times as Apollonopolis Magna, after the chief god Horus-Apollo. Edfu is one of the best preserved temples in Egypt.
After you have completed your visit to Edfu, continue driving to Kom Ombo City where you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo. It is an unusual double temple built during the Ptolemaic Dynasty in the Egyptian town of Kom Ombo. Some additions to it were made later during the Roman Period. The building is unique because its 'double' design meant that there were courts, halls, sanctuaries, and rooms duplicated for two sets of gods.
Continue driving towards Aswan where you will have lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch you will be transferred to Phila Temple that was an island in Lake Nasser, Egypt. It was formerly an island in the first cataract of the Nile River and the previous site of an Ancient Egyptian temple complex in southern Egypt.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.