Day tour to Braga, Guimarães and Barcelos from Porto
Discover Braga one of the oldest Portuguese cities and one of the oldest Christian cities in the world; founded in Roman times like Bracara and Guimarães one of the most important historical cities in Portugal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket to parks and monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Braga, Braga, Braga District, Northern Portugal
Braga- It is one of the oldest Portuguese cities and one of the oldest Christian cities in the world; founded in Roman times as Bracara Augusta, it has more than 2000 years of history as a city. Located in the North of Portugal, more specifically in the Cávado Valley, Braga also offers unique cultural and leisure opportunities in the country, with its nightlife, cinemas, theater, exhibitions, museums and art galleries. It is a city full of culture and traditions, where history and religion live side by side with the technological industry and university life.
Stop At: Guimaraes, Guimaraes, Braga District, Northern Portugal
Guimarães - It is one of the most important historic cities in Portugal, its historic center being considered a World Heritage Site, making it definitely one of the largest tourist centers in the region. Its streets and monuments breathe history and delight those who visit it. Guimarães is often referred to as “Cidade Berço”, due to the fact that the administrative center of Condado Portucalense was established there by D. Afonso Henriques 1st King of Portugal and the historical importance that the Batalha de São Mamede, fought on the outskirts of the city in June 24, 1128
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We search in any hotel in Porto
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.