Day Tour to Brasov and Bran
Enjoy a full-day tour from Sibiu and visit the famous Dracula Castle in Bran in the morning and Brasov in the afternoon. In a city tour you will discover the main cultural sights of this beautiful city, such as the Black Church, Town Hall Square etc. Free time in Brasov before driving back to Sibiu in the late afternoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking, specialised guide and driver for 1 days from/to Sibiu
- Transport with air-conditioned car from/to Sibiu
- Map with Romania
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Photo fees
- Personal costs (souvenir, drinks, etc.)
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
We depart for the Bran castle and mysterious legend of Dracula our last stop before our return drive to Sibiu via Brasov.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brasov, Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Drive having the view of the Carpathian mountains all the way to Brasov known as Kronstadt in German the 7th largest city in Romania. The city provides a mix of wonderful mountain and medieval history with German influences in the old town.
In a 2-hour walking tour, we will discover its historical and cultural sightseeing of Brasov the “Crown City”.
Admire the Weavers' Bastion and go to the 4-foot-wide Rope Street (Strada Sforii) also Brasov Synagogue and see the Catholic Church, Post Orchard, White Tower and Black Tower.
The city tour ends with some free time for you to explore the city on your own and have lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Piața Mare 12, Sibiu 557260, Romania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.