Day Tour to Cairo From Hurghada By Bus
Enjoy your Day tour to Cairo from Hurghada by bus with ElDeak tours. You will visit Salah ElDein Citadel, Mohamed Ali Alabaster, The Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up Service from your hotel in Hurghada
- All transfer during the day on air conditioning Cars
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the Itinerary.
ElDeak Tours Representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada at 3 am to take your first class air-conditioned bus to Cairo. You will arrive in Cairo at 8 am where you will be met by your guide to start your tour.First, you will visit Sala ElDein Citadel and Alabaster Mosque. This mosque, along with the citadel, is one of the landmarks and tourist attractions of Cairo and is one of the first features to be seen when you visit Cairo.Then we will move on to visit the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period including the treasure room of the famous King Tut Ankh Amun. The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities contains many important pieces of ancient Egyptian history. It houses the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities.Afterward, you will get to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo.Then you will be transferred to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren.At the end, you will take the air-conditioned bus back to Hurghada and then transfer to your hotel and you will be there at 9 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your hotel in Hurghada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.