Day Tour to Delphi, inPersonTours
Delphi is an UNESCO World Heritage site. In antiquity, Delphi was considered to be the Center of the World and this concept was symbolically represented by a marble-carved stone monument called “omphalos”, which means navel. Therefore, Delphi was believed to be the Navel of the Earth.
Delphi also constituted the Sanctuary where the famous Oracle Pythia would give her prophecies regarding important strategic and martial decisions. Pythia exerted considerable influence over the leading figures of the Hellenic world and was essentially the highest authority both civilly and religiously in male-dominated ancient Greece.
Omphalos, the hilltop Monuments, the famous Amphitheater, the Temple of Apollo and of course, the Athena Pronaia Sanctuary have been standing there for more than 2800 years.
Explore some of the most famous sites and monuments of ancient Greece on this day trip to Delphi and let your senses and imagination take you back to this exceptional world.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Sites & Museums
- Lunch / Dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
A mountain marvelous village, about 10 kms before reaching the Delphi Oracle.
Nice coffee shops and local products to taste.
Best choice for a delicious branch or lunch.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Delphi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
The Delphi Oracle is a must-see for any traveller.
The Delphi site and its Museum will definitely comprensate the most demanding visitor.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Galaxidi, Galaxidi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
A traditional small coastal village, offers the oportunity to add-on feelings and complete enjoyment of the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Please acknoeledge accommodation addressAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.