Day Tour to East and West Banks
Visit Colossi of Memnon , valley of the kings and temple of Hatshepsut in the west side the Luxor Templeand karnak temples in the East side
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers from & to your Hotel or Nile Cruise
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide “egyptologist
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Karnak Open Air Museum
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Love Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, transfer by air-conditioned private van to the West Bank, start your amazing tour to Valley of the Kings, including visit to Three Tombs only, Tombs were used for Kings burial, usually cut into the limestone, all following a similar pattern, three corridors, an antechamber and a sunken sarcophagus chamber,
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
visit Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut,
This mortuary temple is dedicated to Amun and Hatshepsut and is situated next to the mortuary temple of Mentuhotep II, which served both as an inspiration and later, a quarry. It is considered one of the "incomparable monuments of ancient Egypt.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Visit Colossi of Memnon,
The twin statues depict Amenhotep III (fl. 14th century BC) in a seated position, his hands resting on his knees and his gaze facing eastwards (actually ESE in modern bearings) towards the river.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Karnak Open Air Museum, You Require a separate ticket within the walls of Karnak Temple, Luxor Egypt
move to the East Bank, enjoy an excursion to visit Karnak Temple, it is in fact contains three main temples, small Temples enclosed, and a lot of outer temples located about three kilometers north of Luxor,
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Visit to Luxor Temple,
Luxor temple was built with sandstone from the Gebel el-Silsila area, which is located in South-Western Egypt.
This sandstone from the Gebel el-Silsila region is referred to as Nubian Sandstone. This sandstone was used for the construction for monuments in Upper Egypt as well as in the course of past and current restoration works.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
transfer back to your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.