Day tour To Giza Pyramids, Citadel, Old Cairo & Bazaar in Egypt
Visit the Great
Pyramids of Giza and the
Sphinx Then drive to the
Citadel of Salah El Din and
Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, continue to
Old Cairo, the site of a city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and a Roman fort, Before visiting
Khan El Khalili bazaar.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the ValleyTemple, proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din and then visit old Cairo where you can visit The Hanging Church in Coptic Cairo, Visit the Holy Cave that located at Abu Sergha Church it is the place where the Holy Family stayed during their holy trip to Cairo .
Back to hotel after your trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: from your hotel in CairoAddress: from your hotel in CairoDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: to your hotel in Cairo
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.