Day Tour To Giza Pyramids, Memphis City, Dahshur And Sakkara Pyramids
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza , the Sphinx , the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and The Dahshur pyramids then Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day , lunch is included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
What's excluded :
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
our guide will pick up you from your hotelt, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple.
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King zoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis. And then visit Dahshur pyramids an ancient royal necropolis, located approximately 40 kilometers south of Cairo – the pyramids were built from 2613 – 2589 BC. The Bent pyramid is the most famous of the pyramids in the area.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.