Day tour to Hell's Gate National park and Boat ride on lake Naivasha
Enjoy biking safari, walk at the gorges and a beautiful boat ride on lake Naivasha to see hippos and numerous birds.
It's a trip not to miss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel and driver charges
- Bicycle renting charge
- Private Hell's gate guide
- Entrance fee to Hell's gate
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional
- Boat ride on Lake Naivasha (25 USD per person)
- Drop off to the airport at 20 USD.
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
7am – Depart Nairobi and start of drive to Naivasha, brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point.
Arrive at the gate of hells gate at around 9am. Start of the biking tour at hells gate for 2 hours
11am – Visit the gorges inside the park. Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass where you can walk underneath. Some areas have formed caves where you can walk through. This will take 1 hour.
1pm – Finish the tours and bring the bikes back at the gate.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Road Nakuru County Kenya
1pm – Drive to Naivasha Fishermans camp for lunch.
2pm – Take a 1 hour boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing.
4pm – End of all activities start of drive back to Nairobi.
Arrive by 6pm
End of tour
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
-We pick from Apartments, Villas and home stays.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.