Day tour to Kazbegi, Gveleti Waterfalls & Dariali Gorge including lunch & Chacha
Tour to Kazbegi or Stepantsminda is the most popular tour of all. The tour lasts approximately for nine hours and the road is arguably one of the most breathtaking and scenic drives in Georgia offering fantastic views of the rolling hills and mountainous regions in this area. Throughout the tour you will visit the ancient monuments like Ananuri fortress, “Friendship Monument” and the famous Gergeti Trinity Church, from where you will be able to see the striking Mount Kazbeg. Moreover, throughout the tour travelers will visit Gveleti Waterfalls and Dariali gorge - the one that leads to the Russian border. Following the visit to Dariali gorge you will be offered a lunch with Chacha tasting in a small family-owned restaurant or in a luxury - Rooms Hotel offering spectacular panoramic views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch with Chacha (drink made from grape leftovers) tasting is included.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Kazbek/ Mqinvartsveri, Stepantsminda Georgia
This is a day tour to Kazbegi or Stepantsminda - the most famous destination of Georgia known for very beautiful views and landscapes. Throughout the tour travelers will enjoy a very beautiful drive and visit destinations like Ananuri fortress, "Friendship" monument, Gergeti Trinity Church located at the foothills of Mount Kazbegi as well as Gveleti waterfalls and Dariali gorge - the one that leads to the Russian border. The tour totally takes nine hours and includes lunch with Chacha tasting (drink made from grape leftovers).
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be picked up from any location in Tbilisi including hotels, hostels and apartments.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.