Day Tour to Kemeri National Park
Take a day off on your trip from the busy city Riga. In this day tour you will have two main stops. One would be at Kemeri National park. This would be a hike on Bog Boardwalk. The next stop would be in Jurmala, this is a resort town. You will enjoy your walk through the main walking street Joma street with many small local shops as well as walk by the sea. You can also choose the option with guide and enjoy the guided tour in Jurmala. Private tour is limited to a maximum of 8 people or 7 people if option with guide is chosen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Kemeri National Park is a great place for photographers and nature lovers. You can take either the short or long walk on Bog Boardwalk. The long route is around 3,4 km long with an opportunity to climb an observation platform. From the platform you iwill see the whole bog from the above. The short route will be around 1,4 km through the bog. You will see plant of sundew, and a variety of birds – wood sandpipers, white wagtails, tree pipits, and also hear cranes further away.
The Great Kemeri Bog Boardwalk has become a popular place with photographers of sunrise and sunset scenes in Latvia, regardless of the season or weather. You can adjust your travel time in special notes when booking, we are flexible and can take you there for a sunrise or sunset as well!
After the walk in Kemeri the next stop would be Jurmala. You can check out the main street Joma street with many small shops where locals offer their homemade objects as well as enjoy the time by the sea.
This day tour includes transport and driver to Kemeri National Park and Jurmala. Guide is also available for additional cost.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Any hotel, apartment in Riga (address should be added while booking)Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible before Sunrise or before Sunset (must be mentioned in special notes)
- Dress appropriately for the weather conditions on the day
- A maximum of 8 people per booking or 7 people if booking option with guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.