Day tour to mountains Jinvali lake, Ananuri, Kazbegi, Arch friendship
On our tour to Ananuri-Kazbegi mountains you will have an exciting drive, heading north along the Georgian Military Highway into the high Caucasus Mountains. Zhinvali Dam is a hydroelectric dam on the Aragvi River in Zhinvali. Ananuri is a fortress built by the Dukes of Aragvi and its earliest parts date from the 13th century. The fortress is on the UNESCO Tentative list. Monument or Treaty of Georgievsk Monument is a monument build in 1983 to celebrate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk and ongoing friendship between Georgia and Soviet Russia.
Gergeti Trinity is located in Kazbegi municipality, 1 km from the village Gergeti, 2200 meters above sea level. It is the most popular tourist destination in Georgia. The Trinity Church of Gergeti, with its history and location, is the face of Georgia - a Christian island hidden in the most beautiful nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Ascending fee on Trinity Church for 4X4 SUVs. Approx. 10-15 GEL per person. Optional for tourists willing to stay at the Kazbegi village
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Ananuri is a fortress situated on the foreland by the Aragvi River, not far from Zhinvali water reservoir and about 70 km from Tbilisi, Georgia. It was built by the Dukes of Aragvi and its earliest parts date from the 13th century. The fortress is on the UNESCO Tentative list. The fortress consist of two fortifications joined by a crenellated curtain wall. The upper fortification with a large square tower, known as Sheupovari, is well-preserved.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
Monument or Treaty of Georgievsk Monument is a monument build in 1983 to celebrate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk and ongoing friendship between Georgia and Soviet Russia. Located on the Georgian Military Highway between the ski resort town of Gudauri and the Jvari pass, the monument is a large round stone and concrete structure overlooking the Devil"s Valley in the Caucasus mountains. Inside the monument is a large tile mural that spans the whole circumference of the structure and depicts scenes of Georgian history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri Ski Resort, Vartsla Mountain, Dusheti Region, New Gudauri blok 1, apt. 109, Gudauri 4702 Georgia
Gudauri ski resort we visit from - December to April!!!
Gudauri The ski resort is located on the south-facing plateau of The Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia. The resort is situated in the Stepantsminda District, along the Georgian Military Highway near the Cross Pass, at an elevation of 2,200 meters, above sea level with skiable area enjoying maximum exposure to the sun. The resort offers high quality skiing opportunities. The slopes of Gudauri are completely above the tree line and are best for free-riders and are generally considered to be avalanche-safe. The ski season lasts from December to April
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :44 Kote Afkhazi St, T'bilisi 0105, Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour may be canceled or modified due to unfavorable weather conditions, public road works, group of less than 3 travelers, or other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases tourists will be offered refund or substitute tours
- Minimum numbers apply
- Dress code is smart - no casual clothes
- Near public transportation
- From 10 December 2018 ascent to the Gergeti Trinity Church will not be carried out! Tour changes are seasonal!
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.