Day tour to Narbonne, Gruissan, Lagrasse. Shared tour from Carcassonne.
This tour is the Perfect combination between city break and nature! Enjoy the fervent covered market in Narbonne and the peace and quiet of Gruissan and Lagrasse.
If the minimum of 4 participants adults is not reached 12 hours before the tour starts, it can be canceled and you will be informed per e-mail. This tour can be booked private in order to have a guarantee departure with no minimum of participants.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Private guide and driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye de Lagrasse
What's excluded :
- Personnal insurances
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Les Halles de Narbonne, 1 cours Mirabeau Boulevard Dr Ferroul, Les Halles centrales, 11100, Narbonne France
In the morning, we go to Gruissan, then we visit Narbonne city, that has crossed all ages for more than two millennia. You will discover this remarkable heritage by walking along the streets of the city center as well as the discovery of the immense cathedral St Just and Saint Pasteur.
Stroll freely in the beautiful market halls of Narbonne where every morning, local people are going for their daily shopping. You will find excellent local products there.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Abbaye de Lagrasse, 4 Rive Gauche, 11220, Lagrasse France
In the afternoon we depart to Lagrasse, named as one of the most beautiful villages of france. In the valley of the River Orbieu, Lagrasse sits in the foothills of the Pyrenees in a region renowned for its wine production in the surrounding hills, the Corbières. The two highlights of the village are the Abbey and the bridges, although the narrow medieval streets of the village itself are also very attractive and the remains of the town walls can still be seen.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Place du Prado, 11000 Carcassonne, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.