Day tour to Ourika Valley
We start this beautiful trip at 9 am, picking you up from your accommodation. We will drive through the Atlas mountains, so it will take around 1 hour to get to Ourika River. On our way you will have the chance to see multiples views of Berber villages, as old as the 17th century, and magnificent landscape. We will make a 20 minutes stop, for a wonderful camel ride. This will make. The road trip smooth and fun. After that, we head straight for Setti Fatma, a small town beside the Ourika River. From there you can have lunch by the river, we recommend the Berber Tajin. Enjoy walking or swimming in this exquisite environment. At the end of the day, we will bring you back to your accommodation around 5 pm.
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Camel Riders
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camel Riders, Camel Rider Rd, Wetmore, MI 49895, USA
We will make a 20 minutes stop, for a wonderful camel ride. This will make. The road trip smooth and fun.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We start this beautiful trip at 9 am, picking you up from your accommodation.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.