Day tour to Petra from Jerusalem
A magical day tour in Petra. Choose any date and enjoy a beautiful tour to Petra with pro guides.
Pickup/drop off from centralized location in Jerusalem.
per adult from
What's included :
- Border crossing assistance
- All tranfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Border crossing fee (65 USD per person) and visa fee (60 USD per person)
- At 3.00am your tour will start with collection from Jerusalem. After a drive through the desert in our comfortable vehicles, arrive to Arava Border. At the border our assistants will help you with the crossing procedure: this process may take up to an hour, so your patience is appreciated.
At 8.30am transfer from the border to Petra in new air-conditioned vehicles. This ride takes approximately 2-3 hours, passing through a vast highway (the "desert way"), following through a scenic route on the mountain side, and arriving at Petra's historical site, known as one of the Seven Wonders Of The World.
At 11:30 approximately the tour of Petra begins at the entrance to the site(maximum group size of 25 passengers with guide). Included in your package are entry fees to Petra (worth 130 USD!). Visit with your guide the highlights of this impressive sites, one of the Seven Wonders of the world.
At 16:30pm start the journey towards Aqaba. This route includes a few stops along the way at certain observation points in order to give you the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful landscape that Wadi Rum has to offer. At 19:30 return to Israeli territory with the assistance of your guide. Transportation back to pick up location in Jerusalem (arrival by midnight). Drop off in Tel Aviv is also available upon request.
Departure Point :ונילה עיצוב בפרחים - Vanilla Floral Designs, King David St 7, Jerusalem, Israel
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months is required on the day of travel.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Israeli passport holders (or holders of dual passports with an Israeli passport) must use their Israeli passport at every border crossing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.