Day tour to Pinzón Island and La Fé/Palmitas Bay with snorkeling and fishing
This tour is operated on a very spacious, comfortable boat, with an excellent crew that offers the best possible service, warm and freshly prepared lunch, high-quality snorkel equipment, the best naturalist guides and one of the most active tours you can do, including snorkel activities at two of the best snorkel spots of Galapagos, a fishing activity as well as a beautiful walk at Palmitas Bay/La Fe Bay, along mangrove and cactus trees in order to observe many different species on land.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Freshly prepared lunch, fish or chicken, also often ceviche and fresh fruits for dessert
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips/Gratuities for the crew/guide
During this tour you will be able to snorkel at two of the most spectacular snorkel spots in Galapagos, being able to experience an incredible underwater world. The first snorkel activity will take place in a natural swimming pool, (very calm and shallow water) whereas the second snorkel activity will allow you to snorkel in deep, blue water with an abundant variety of species, among them sharks, sea turtles, rays, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more.
Also, there will be a wet disembarkation on La Fé Bay or Las Palmitas Bay, where you will be doing a discovery walk of about 45-60 minutes together with your naturalist guide, along different species of mangroves as well as prickly pair cactus and candelabra cactus. You will be able to observe a big colony of big marine iguanas, sally lightfoot crabs, sea lions, darwin finches, mockingbirds, pelicans, lava herons as well as the famous blue-footed boobies fishing or resting on the rocks.
You will also get the opportunity to do some fishing from the boat, the most common catch is the big yellowfin tuna.
Before navigation back to Puerto Ayora, a freshly prepared, warm lunch as well as fresh fruits will be served on board.
Departure Point :Guiding Galapagos Expeditions, Calle, Santa Cruz Island, Enrique Fuentes 106, Puerto Ayora 200350, Ecuador
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.