Day Tour To Pyramids Memphis Sakkara From Cairo
Discover Giza Pyramids Tour Visiting the Pyramids and The Sphinx , then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest of Ancient Egypt near Cairo all in one day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ll transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel by Marsa Alam representative, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit the Valley Temple.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: your hotelDates: See Availability
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- The older Step Pyramid at Sakkara and Memphis
- Full Day Tour
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.