Day tour to the archaeological sites of Pompeii and Paestum
This day tour is available from Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast or Salerno. Your English speaking driver will pick you up at your starting location (hotels, sea port, rail station etc). Pompeii and Paestum are two of the most important archaeological sites in Italy and it is a jump back into the Greek and Roman civilizations.
Pompeii, on the coast along the bay of Naples and just few Km south of Naples and Mt. Vesuvius is known as the most important archaeological site in Italy.
This city was discovered in 1635 and excavated in the last 150 years.
Paestum, is on the coast along the bay of Salerno and 100 Km south of Naples, the origin of the city goes under the Greeks in the 650 BC and then became a Roman Colony starting from the II Century BC. It is known for the three magnificent Greek Temples dated from 650BC to the 500 BC, these 3 temples are considered the best preserved in all the Magna Greece.
Both sites will be guided by an official local guides
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official guide for both site
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees in both archaeological site
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Esposito Car Service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Guide for two hours in both Archaeological site
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Temple of Apollo, Pompeii Italy
Is part of the tour
Stop At: Esposito Car Service, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
This is the car company
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Sea Ports, Train station airport or any other hotel in Naples, Sorrento, positano or Amalfi coastPorts
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- HEALTH PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19. For our and your safety, we inform you that our company follow all the health protocols against covid 19, all our vehicles are sanitised every day with a product called SANIBACT (is one of the best available on the market)). Our drivers and guides every 2 weeks are subject to serological tests and during the service they will wear masks and gloves.To maintain social distance, each vehicle (for vehicles up to 8 seats) can carry up to 4 passengers plus driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- HEALTH PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19 Additional information are listed in the section INFORMATION TRAVELLERS NEED FROM YOU
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.