Day tour to the Cité de Carcassonne and wine tour. Shared tour from Toulouse.
The Cité de Carcassonne is a "must see" when traveling in France. this is a miedieval beauty and the
biggest fortified City in Europe. You will be amazed by its old stones and its history.
And this is also the perfect tour for wine lovers. You will learn more their production and have a fun day in the middle of the vyniards! You are safe with your private guide and driver...
If the minimum of 4 participants adults is not reached 12 hours before the tour starts, it can be canceled. This tour can be booked "private" in order to have a guarantee departure with no minimum of participants.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private guide and driver
- entrance fees to the vyniard and wine tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tresor Languedoc Tours
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Château Comtal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelnaudary Tourisme, Place de la Republique Republic Square, 11400 Castelnaudary France
In the morning we stop on the way at Castelnaudary to see the Canal du Midi « Grand Bassin » and the St Roch lock, a listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Historic Fortified City of Carcassonne, A61 West Sur la Rive droite de l'Aude, 11000 Carcassonne Center, Carcassonne France
Then we visit the Cité de Carcassonne Unesco World Heritage listed walled city. A medieval fortress settlement with a history that exceeds two and a half thousand years with picturesque fortifications, over 3 km of walls with 52 towers. La Cité is a stunning and unique place to visit. Strolling through the medieval village with its tiny and twisted alleys The medieval charm and detail of this ancient city transports you back in time and impresses you at every corner. Keep your eyes peeled as you meander through the alleys!
Free time for lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tresor Languedoc Tours, 11000 Carcassonne Center, Carcassonne France
Visit of 1 vyniard. Wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Metro Ramonville, 2 Avenue Flora Tristan, 31520 Ramonville-Saint-Agne, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.