Day tour to The Eyes of God cave and Glozhene monastery
Prohodna cave or still known as The Eyes of God cave is one of the most recognizable places in Bulgaria and with extraordinary place in the hearts of Bulgarians. The energy and the magic of the place are so strong,that create a lot of mysteries and legends for the place. Popular among the photographers and climbers.
Glozhene Monastery is absolutely quiet and peaceful place deep and high in the Balkan mountain, build in 13th century and renovated in 16th.
It is a day tour with very light, but interesting program. The tour includes visiting both Natural and Cultural sites and its not on the most visited touristic routes. A plesant day in the green Nature of the Balkan mountain, great view to Iskar River Gorge and the thick forests around Glozhene Monastery.
A perfect day out of the capital and out of the crowds in a friendly company of proffesional Guide/driver, who will make your trip more interesting with the stories about Bulgaria and places for visiting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Prohodna Cave
- Entry/Admission - Glozhene Monastery (Sveti Georgi Pobedonosets)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prohodna Cave, Village Karlukovo Iskar George, Karlukovo 5782 Bulgaria
A Natural phenomenon, known as "The Eyes of God", because of the amazing shape of the holes. Prohodna cave is an open cave and there is no risk of claustrophobia. Easy access for people in good physical condition.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Glozhene Monastery (Sveti Georgi Pobedonosets), Ribaritsa Bulgaria
Glozhene Monastery is one of our most interesting monasteries in Balkan Mountains. Situated on a high stone terrace in the mountains, surrounded by steep rocks, offering stunning views over the green hills of the Balkan Mountains. The Glozhene Monastery is different, mysterious and mystical, has an interesting history.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.