Day tour to Vilyuchinsky pass (Private Jeep tour)
In easy hike to the waterfall located at the base of Vilyuchinsky volcano you will be able to enjoy Kamchatka nature and landscape and at the end of the route to admire the waterfall plunging from a 40 meters height into the abyss.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vilyuchik Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Paratunskiye Hot Spring
What's excluded :
- Insurance (required)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vilyuchik Volcano, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky 684035 Russia
Our guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive you to Vilyuchinsky mountain pass. On our way we will make several stops which will be near the Zaykin Klyuch stream where we will be able to collect fresh water and on the bridge crossing the Paratunka river.
After we reach the viewing platform on the Vilyuchinsky mountain pass you will be able to enjoy the view of the entire magnificent panorama of Vilyuchinsky volcano. There are benches, as well as information stands with facts about Kamchatka plants. Another interesting sight on the Vilyuchinsky pass is the wooden totemic figures of idols.
Next we drive to the base of Vilyuchinsky volcano and then begin our ascent to the waterfall. We will walk along the alder dwarfs during the first phase of the route. Then, our path will lie along the snowfields. Finally, we will reach the waterfall. We will take photos and head back to the vehicle.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Paratunskiye Hot Spring, Paratunka Russia
After having lunch on the base of Vilyuchinsky volcano our team will drive you to Verkhne-Paratunskiye hot springs. Temperature of hot springs water is 39-45 °C, so it is suitable for bathing. After bathing we will return the hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our manager will call you day before the tour starts and clarify information about transport.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.