Day tour up to 6 people visiting Todgha Gorge Dads Gorge from ouarzazate
Enjoy full private day a round trip to explore ouarzazate , just relax and let our driver show you the most famous things that you can explore in south Morocco to see kasbah , skoura , rosas valley , Dads Gorge , Todgha Gorge .
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- hotel pickup & drop off
- private tour
- around trip
- Entry/Admission - Roses Valley
- Entry/Admission - Todgha Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah Amridil
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kasbah Amridil, Ouled Bourasse, Skoura Ahl El Oust 45502 Morocco
Skoura is a fertile oasis dotted with palm groves that provide great views of the Atlas Mountains.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Roses Valley, El Kelaa M'gouna N10, El Kelaa M'gouna 45800 Morocco
Those who are romantics at heart are likely to swoon at the opportunity to visit Kalaat M’gouna, especially in the spring. This city in the Dades Valley is famous for one thing: roses. Kalaat M’gouna means Valley of the Roses and the city itself is named after the nearby Mount Mgoun.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
The Todgha Gorges are a series of limestone river canyons, or wadi, in the eastern part of the High Atlas Mountains in Morocco, near the town of Tinerhir.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
The Dadès Gorges are a series of rugged wadi gorges carved out by the Dadès River in Morocco. The river originates in the High Atlas range of the Atlas mountains
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
pickup from your riad or your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.