Day trek in Imlil valley with lunch in berber house
Enjoy accompanied by our local guide, a beautiful walk through the Imlil valley crossing many Berber villages with the impressive views of the countryside.
To make this experience unforgettable, you will have a delicious lunch in a Berber house before returning to Marrakech.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop off in your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech
- Private Transport by 4x4 or minivan with fuel
- Lunch in a berber house
- Local guide to have the walk
- English speaking driver and host
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
The Imlil Valley reigns in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco, just over 35 miles south of Marrakech. Visitors on hiking trips often use the village of Imlil as a launching point for their trekking adventures, including an ascension of Mount Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa 4167 m.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your accommodation anywhere in Marrakech hotel / riad or Airbnb
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.