Day trekking & Horse cart riding
- 06:00 am Meeting point @ Backpacks 4U, No 180, ground floor, 47th street upper block, corner of Bogyoke Aung San road.
- 06:30 am leave from meeting point.
- 08:00 am start trekking through village
--------Coffee/Tea break in a farm house-------
Trekking ends at 11:30am
----- Lunch at 12pm at Khaing Khaing Kyaw traditional restaurant and come back to Yangon.
What we will provide.....
- Meals- breakfast and lunch,
- Coffee, drinking water
- Air-con Bus
- First Aid Kit
What you must bring along.....
- Trekking shoe
- Hiking daypack
- Hat/ Trekking pole
- Coffee cup
- 1L Water bottle
- Sun block cream
- Personal snacks
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Meals- breakfast and lunch, - Coffee, drinking water -
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hmawbi, Myanmar (Burma)
Trekking is designed to explore rural areas with some rich culture close to Yangon. Bit of trekking, some organic farms visit and horse cart ride to back to meeting point would give you mix experience throughout the day.
Departure Point :133 Bo Gyoke Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.