Day Trip Akshardham Temple
'Akshardham' means the divine abode of God. It is hailed as an eternal place of devotion, purity and peace. Swaminarayan Akshardham at New Delhi is a Mandir – an abode of God, a Hindu house of worship, and a spiritual and cultural campus dedicated to devotion, learning and harmony. Timeless Hindu spiritual messages, vibrant devotional traditions and ancient architecture all are echoed in its art and architecture.The mandir is a humble tribute to Bhagwan Swaminarayan (1781- 1830), the avatars, devas and great sages of Hinduism.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by Air condition private vehicle
- English speaking Guide (Language guide on request and additional cost)
- All applicable Taxes.
What's excluded :
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abyss Tours INC, New Delhi 110005 India
In the morning after breakfast pick up from Your hotel, later transfer to Akshardham Temple on arrival visit At a distance of 10 km from New Delhi Railway Station, Akshardham Temple or Swaminarayan Temple is located on the banks of River Yamuna near Nizamuddin Bridge in Delhi. The temple is included in the list of Seven Wonders of the 21st Century by the prestigious Reader's Digest magazine. It is one of best built temples in India and among must visit tourist places in Delhi. Apart from the main temple, there are many attractions spread across the 100 acre premises of the temple. There is an art gallery, musical fountain and an IMAX theater where visitors can see film based on the life of Swaminarayan.Akshardham also has two huge exhibition halls where one is a venue of sound and light show depicting the beginning and end of the world according to Hinduism. Another major attraction in the temple complex is the World Peace monument.Evening back to hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Timing and Entry Fee:
- Tuesday to Sunday
- First Entry: 9:30am
- Last Entry: 6:30pm
- CLOSED: EVERY MONDAY
- Free Admission :- Welcome Gate, Visitor Center, Holi foot Prints, Mandir, Gajander Peth, Narayan Upvan, Bharat Upvan.
- EXHIBITIONS TICKETS
- Adults (Age 12+): ₹ 170 ,Seniors (Age 60+): ₹ 125 ,Children (Age 4 – 11): ₹ 100 ,Children (Below Age 4): Free,Tickets include all three exhibitions.
- Timing:- Ticket Window (10:00 am to 6:00 pm)
- WATER SHOW TICKETS
- Adults (Age 12+): ₹ 80,Seniors (Age 60+): ₹ 80, Children (Age 4 – 11): ₹ 50, Children (Below Age 4): Free
- Timing:- Show: After Sunset,(Currently 7:00 PM), Maha Arti: Before First Show
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.