Day Trip Atlas Berber Experience & Cooking Class From Marrakech
Berber Experience & Cooking Class We will prepare our dishes in a family home in Ouirgane, a Berber village in the mountains at the entrance of the Toubkal National Park, about 60 km drive south of Marrakech. We also will have the opportunity to learn how to make bread the traditional way and attend a tea ceremony
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer accommodation.
- Berber Experience & Cooking Class.
- Lunch in Ouirgane village
- A local mountain Guide.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
Berber Experience & Cooking Class We will prepare our dishes in a family home in Ouirgane, a Berber village in the mountains at the entrance of the Toubkal National Park, about 60 km drive south of Marrakech. We also will have the opportunity to learn how to make bread the traditional way and attend a tea ceremony…
This day, you will Discover the Atlas, a Berber village, a family, Moroccan cuisine and make traditional Moroccan dishes. After a stop at the market to buy vegetables, we offer to make your own Moroccan meal to help you discover its secrets and teach you Berber Experience & Cooking Class simple dishes that are easy to reproduce at home. Each person has his work plan with his vegetables, his spices to make his dishes by following the gestures and advice of Local guide will accompany you during this day.
Towards your departure point where your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your accommodation in Marrakech.
• Marrakech Day Trips, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.