Day Trip by Mini Bus to Akamas From Paphos
Looking for adventure then Akamas day trip is highly recommended. Start your tour with pick up from your centrally located Paphos hotel. Start your day enjoying the flora and fauna of the Avakas gorge before heading to Lara beach to see the turtles nesting in their natural habitat. Before heading to the conservation project to learn about these ancient animals. Finally explore the sea caves before heading back to your hotel.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver
- Licensed guide
- Air-conditioned coach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avakas Gorge, Paphos Cyprus
Visit Avakas Gorge
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Lara Bay Turtle Conservation Station, Akamas, Paphos Cyprus
Lara Bay Conservation
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lara Beach, Cyprus
Free time for lunch and swimming.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sea Caves, Agiou Geogiou Road, Paphos Cyprus
Sea Caves for photos
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Message will be send through Viator to advise for your exact pick up point and time .Information of the hotel name is needed.In case you won’t receive the message please call us at least a day before departure.If you cannot find your hotel please call us to give you the nearest pick up point .Failure of the client to be on time at the right pick up point will result to a No show and will be fully charged.Office tel: 00357-26221203 MON-FRI 0830-1900/SAT 0830-1300 local time
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Swimming is highly recommended
- Comfortable shoes .
- Hotel pick ups commence 30-60 minutes earlier than the tour start time displayed on the voucher.Exact time will be advised after reservation is made.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.