Day Trip Combo: Waterfall Rappelling PLUS Zipline at Bocawina - Antelope Falls
Enjoy the hike up Antelope Falls, rappel down the face of the waterfall and swim in the restful pools below.
Hike back to the lodge for lunch and finish the day off with an exciting Zipline Adventure.
Recommendations: Although bookings can be made later we like to set off at 9 am to avoid hiking in the midday sun. Items to bring: Bug repellent, long pants, t-shirt, bathing suit, sneakers (you will get wet but will dry quickly). You should be fit enough for the 1½ hour* hike to the top of the falls some of which is on steep terrain. Tie up your hair for the Zipline. Minimum weight 100lbs.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Necessary equipment
What's excluded :
Start your adventure off with an invigorating hike through the Belize Rainforest our qualified guides will educate you about jungle flora and fauna along the way. After your challenging hike, cool off in the refreshing emerald pools at the top of the falls. From the top you can enjoy the breathtaking views and see all the way to the Caribbean Sea. After a short walk back down the trail you will take the exhilarating 250ft rappel in two rappels. You will walk back down the trail before enjoying a delicious meal prepared at the Wild Fig Restaurant. After a relaxing lunch it’s time to Zip through the jungle on the longest zip line course in Belize. It has 12 platforms and 8 different runs and another rappel to enjoy. The rappel takes approximately 4 hours* lunch last as long as you like and the Zipline takes approximately 1½ hours* to complete. All in all a fantastic Rainforest Adventure
• Bocawina Adventures & EcoTours Ltd., Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Adventures Mayflower Bocawina National Park, Hopkins Belize
Departure Point :Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Adventures, Silk Grass, Belize
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be at least 65 pounds minimum, there is no weight maximum but our harnesses have a maximum limit of 42 inches at the waist
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.