Day-trip for small groups in Champagne from Paris : cellar visit and tastings
Immerse yourself in the world of Champagne during this full-day, guided tour that includes a walk in the ‘capital of Champagne’, Epernay, and lovelies points of views in the wineyard. Wander along the Avenue of Champagne past the headquarters of Moet de Chandon and Mercier before heading to the Collet Champagne Museum to tour the vines and sample two distinct varieties. Finish with a tour of the Gothic, Our Lady of Reims Cathedral where kings of France were crowned.
-Visit to the Epernay, the Champagne capital of the world Enjoy breakfast at a local brasserie
-Sample two different Champagnes and tour the vines
-Visit the Our Lady of Reims Cathedral
- Stop at different points of view for pictures.
MINIMUM 4 PEOPLE
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Avenue de Champagne
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims
- Entry/Admission - Cite du Champagne
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
A walk in the famous "avenue du Champagne" at Epernay to see the headquarters of Moet-Chandon, Laurent Perrier, de Venoge...
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims, 3, rue Guillaume de Machault, 51100, Reims France
Commented visit of Our Lady of Reims, where all the kings of France were crowned.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cite du Champagne, 32 bis rue Jeanson 14 Boulevard Pasteur, 51160 Ay, Ay-Champagne France
The "Cité du Champagne" is located in the Collet-Cogevi cellar, on of the famous of the cradle of Champagne, Ay, a lovely village. The english spoken guide of Collet lead you in the cellar under 15 meters underground, will tell you about the history of the Champagne business from the beginning. It finish into the Collet bar for the tastings of 2 blends.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers, Rue de L'Eglise, 51160 Hautvillers France
Point of view of Hautvillers where Dom Perignon invented the Champagne wine in his abbey.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Place de la Nation, Paris, France
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A lot of steps in the cellar, about 100.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.